Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
38 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: These last few weeks, baby is mainly just gaining weight and her brain and lungs are still maturing. By now, she may weigh up to 7 ½ pounds. The baby has also developed a firmer grasp and his or her organs have developed enough to sustain life outside the womb. Fingernails have also begun to develop.
What's happening to Mom: In these last few weeks, you're likely still experiencing back pain, sleeping fewer hours than ever and dealing with swelling, mainly in your feet. Excessive swelling should be reported to the doctor if it does not subside. Any odd symptoms such as severe headaches or excessive weight gain should also be reported to a doctor immediately.
39 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.