Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
40 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: At birth, he'll weigh between 6 ¾ and 10 pounds and will be between 19 and 21 inches long, though, of course, every baby is different. Several months after birth, the soft spots on his skull will begin to harden.
What's happening to Mom: You're probably anxious, excited and ready to meet the little person growing inside of you. Try to be patient if you go past your due date -- you'll have the rest of your life to spend time with your baby.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.