Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
9 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: Your baby is now the size of a grape, and the tail at the bottom of his spinal cord is now gone. The heart now has four chambers, just like yours.
What's happening to Mom: You may feel more fatigued, thanks to hormonal changes, trouble sleeping and morning sickness. If you are having difficulty sleeping, you might want to change your sleeping position.
10 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Would you want to to pick your own security . ? im sure they get homes paid for by the state or political party also. 18 =20 votes before 98
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.