magnetic 

Eight-year-old swallows magnets and steel balls

No, this isn't something out of a circus side show. An eight-year-old girl from Indiana swallowed a combined total of 30 magnets and steel balls from a toy. The toys parts tore her intestines and doctors are saying she is lucky to be alive. Haley Le...

Product Recall: Cars-themed backpack game pieces

Global Design Concepts Inc., of New York, N.Y., in cooperation with the Consumer Product Safety Commission, is voluntarily recalling the Magnetic Game Pieces sold with their "Cars" Themed Backpacks. There are small magnets inside the game pieces whic...

FollowUs

Flickr RSS

TheTalkies